Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Francois Le Fevre <fl...@genoscope.cns.fr> on 2006/08/24 17:10:03 UTC

[VARCHAR]

Dear all,

I am trying to use Continuum with maven 2 projects.
I am a new user of both technology.

But I get the following error in my wrapper.log

INFO   | jvm 1    | 2006/08/24 17:09:31 | ERROR 22001: A truncation
error was encountered trying to shrink VARCHAR 'cvs update: move away
target/site/continuumdoc.html; it is i&' to length 1024.

I found a post on it, but it was not very clear how to solve the problem.
http://www.mail-archive.com/continuum-users@maven.apache.org/msg01208.html

For example, I don't found the database of continuum, where do I have to
change exactly the configuration in order to adresse this problem?

Sincerely,

Francois

--
Francois Le Fevre