Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Harry Plumley <pl...@msn.com> on 2012/06/10 01:13:13 UTC

Unexpected Error

Hi,I checked out a repository, added a directory, but when I tried to commit it with a message I recieved this error. It happened just after entering the username and password.Harry P.S. I'm just staring out using Subversion so I don't know if it is something that I did.

Re: Unexpected Error

Posted by Nico Kadel-Garcia <nk...@gmail.com>.
On Sat, Jun 9, 2012 at 7:13 PM, Harry Plumley <pl...@msn.com> wrote:

>  Hi,
> I checked out a repository, added a directory, but when I tried to commit
> it with a message I recieved this error. It happened just after entering
> the username and password.
> Harry
>
> P.S. I'm just staring out using Subversion so I don't know if it is
> something that I did.

Saying the OS you're using, and the Subversion client, would normally be
useful. The log actually shows it's "SlikSVN" crashing. Since that's a
Windoes specific tool wrapped on top of Subversion that blew up, you should
probably contac the authors of *that* for help. Their website is
www.sliksvn.com.

If you can spare the time, try it with TortoiseSVN, which has been a really
*good* windows client for Subversion, and see if that blows up.