Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2007/05/31 08:09:43 UTC

[Cocoon Wiki] Update of "AbbreviationsInMails" by Freder

Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by Freder:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/AbbreviationsInMails

   * '''DYOR''' ... Do your own research
   * '''FS''' ... Flexibility Syndrome
   * '''FWIW''' ... For what its worth
+  * '''FYI''' ... For Your Information
   * '''IANAL''' ... I am not a lawyer
   * '''IIRC''' ... If I recall correctly
   * '''IIUC''' ... If I understand correctly
@@ -54, +55 @@

   * '''DO NOT REPLY''' ... from bugzilla, an attempt to initiate a discussion when day is slow.

- You might also want to look at [http://apache.org/foundation/glossary.html].
+ You might also want to look at [http://apache.org/foundation/glossary.html] and [http://www.all-acronyms.com/?g=9 All Acronyms].