Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Raul Raja Martinez <do...@estudiowebs.com> on 2005/10/12 21:20:30 UTC

Tapestry CMS

I'm starting to develop a CMS in Tapestry.
I have some doubts whether to start with T4 or T3. One of the reasons is
that I'm using MyEclipse/Spindle for development and these tools
currently don't support T4 yet.
I have been reading about T4 support for portlets but I'm afraid of not
being able to find help since there are neither examples nor tutorials
for it yet.
The Architecture for the CMS will look like somewhat like this:

Hibernate3
Tapestry
Spring (haven't decided yet)

The main reason why I'm using tapestry for this project is because there
is a whole team of html/css designers in charge of the design and people
are used to think about its development in components which makes
Tapestry a perfect fit for the project.

I would appreciate any feedback.

(I apologize if my English is not clear enough, still learning :))