Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by "Golden, James" <jg...@ci.grand-rapids.mi.us> on 2006/07/21 21:23:42 UTC

Update: Newbie Question (AWL score reset)

I have a little more information.  I figured out I could get ps to tell
me what the process is running as.  It looks to be running as a daemon,
and is running as root.  I didn't think it was supposed to be run this
way.  Even so, shouldn't the prior command have reset the AWL score
then?

# ps -eo pid,user,fname |grep spamd
 1599 root     spamd
 1706 root     spamd
 1707 root     spamd
 1708 root     spamd
 1709 root     spamd
 1711 root     spamd

Re: Update: Newbie Question (AWL score reset)

Posted by John Rudd <jr...@ucsc.edu>.
Um.. mailscanner doesn't use spamd...

in your last message, you said you're using mailscanner.

Might be a good idea to ask all of this on the mailscanner list.

(see www.mailscanner.info )