Posted to dev@xmlbeans.apache.org by Mike Skells <Mi...@ebizz-consulting.com> on 2004/04/17 01:02:09 UTC

beaninfo editor support

Hi,
I was looking at the feature proposals, but I saw no mention of support
for full javabean features such as property editors class, descriptions
etc

Is there an ability to generate the beans in 2 forms, one read only (for
config files use) and one read write, with property listener support etc
(for design time)

Forgive me if this is already present or in plan - I am usable to build
from CVS currently (a local problem) and awaiting the release build and
docs!

I am particually interested in being able to view and edit the
properties in an IDE using property editors, where some of the
constraints are in the XML but others cannot be expressed in the XSD
form and need additional code

Yours hopefully
Mike Skells
eBizz Consulting