Posted to dev@shenyu.apache.org by Zhenbing Feng <fe...@apache.org> on 2021/05/26 17:24:28 UTC

Hystrix and Request Plugin's custom page In shenyu-dashboard.

As more plug-ins are added later, it is likely that we will encounter that
the current configuration of the plug-in page cannot meet the demand and
needs to be customized. But on the current situation and research.
I understand that the changes will be more Rule configuration pop-up page
in the middle of the Rule Handler piece.

Suggestions to see if it is feasible to.
1, a, the Rule configuration pop-up page of the middle Rule Handler piece,
a separate component extracted for the CommonRuleHandle.
          The original common plug-in use CommonRuleHandle
     b, the rule has a personalized needs of the plug-in separate use of
personalized development of xxxRuleHandle.
2, in order to avoid writing if to determine which xxxRuleHandle component
is currently used inside the current common Rule component.
We can give the need to customize the plug-in RuleHandle, in the
pluginhandle page with a FieldType=Plugin field name for ruleHandlePageType
drop-down selection field. (Common/Custom)

[image: image.png]
Example as below:

For legacy issues, the Hystrix plugin uses HystrixRuleHandle alone
Newly developed Request plugin, rule handle also can not be set by the
configuration, there are personalized needs. That is, a separate
RequestRuleHandle is developed.

For the original existing plug-ins for common pages, the default
ruleHandlePageType is common.
For plug-ins that require custom RuleHandle, ruleHandlePageType is Custom,
use [Plugin Name RuleHandle] custom component.

Re: Hystrix and Request Plugin's custom page In shenyu-dashboard.

Posted by XiaoYu <xi...@apache.org>.
this is good job....

Zhenbing Feng <fe...@apache.org> 于2021年6月8日周二 上午12:55写道:

Posted by Zhenbing Feng <fe...@apache.org>.