Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Parth Chandra <pc...@maprtech.com> on 2015/04/15 22:37:04 UTC

Fix Version versus Target Version in JIRAs

It seems to me that we have been using Fix Version when we probably mean
Target Version.

The JIRA create issue dialog has this:

Target Version: The versions where this patch is intended to be committed.
Use "Fix Version" to note where it actually has been committed.

Perhaps we should start using the correct field?

Re: Fix Version versus Target Version in JIRAs

Posted by Chris Westin <ch...@gmail.com>.
OK, if we're not going to use Target Version, then let's get rid of it.
Having two is confusing.

Posted by Parth Chandra <pc...@maprtech.com>.

Posted by Jacques Nadeau <ja...@apache.org>.

Posted by Steven Phillips <sp...@maprtech.com>.