Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/12 03:00:01 UTC

Trunk beta release

Would be excellent if we could get a beta ready before this presentation on the 25th:

  http://www.oscon.com/oscon2011/public/schedule/detail/20105

Might be kind of tight, but ideally there would be at least something there for people to download and play with.

-David

Re: Trunk beta release

Posted by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com>.
It would be great if we could release 3.1.1-SNAPSHOT.  Transaction failure getCause() is a long awaited feature.

Re: Trunk beta release

Posted by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: Fwd: Trunk beta release

Posted by Shawn Jiang <ge...@gmail.com>.

--
Shawn

Re: Fwd: Trunk beta release

Posted by Shawn Jiang <ge...@gmail.com>.

--
Shawn

Re: Fwd: Trunk beta release

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
If we can get a new version it is obviously better.

- Romain

Re: Fwd: Trunk beta release

Posted by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com>.

Re: Fwd: Trunk beta release

Posted by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com>.

Re: Fwd: Trunk beta release

Posted by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com>.

Fwd: Trunk beta release

Posted by Shawn Jiang <ge...@gmail.com>.

--
Shawn

--
Shawn

Fwd: Trunk beta release

Posted by Shawn Jiang <ge...@gmail.com>.

--
Shawn

--
Shawn

Re: Trunk beta release

Posted by Shawn Jiang <ge...@gmail.com>.

--
Shawn

Re: Trunk beta release

Posted by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com>.
We currently have a vote running for javaee-api. Do we need that to be
complete first?

Jon

Re: Trunk beta release

Posted by Rex Wang <rw...@gmail.com>.

--
Lei Wang (Rex)
rwonly AT apache.org

Re: Trunk beta release

Posted by Shawn Jiang <ge...@gmail.com>.

--
Shawn

Re: Trunk beta release

Posted by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com>.

Re: Trunk beta release

Posted by Shawn Jiang <ge...@gmail.com>.

--
Shawn

Re: Trunk beta release

Posted by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: Trunk beta release

Posted by Shawn Jiang <ge...@gmail.com>.

--
Shawn

Re: Trunk beta release

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Re: Trunk beta release

Posted by Shawn Jiang <ge...@gmail.com>.

--
Shawn

Re: Trunk beta release

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.
Hi David,

+1, a beta or so would be great so users can try it without any maven
snapshot issues.

Jean-Louis