Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by "Zheng, Kai" <ka...@intel.com> on 2016/02/02 11:46:14 UTC

The holiday is upcoming in PRC China

Hi,

The Chinese Spring Festival holiday is upcoming. In PRC China my colleagues and I may be not on the wire so response may be slow. Please be patient. Happy holidays and wish to be back soon. Thanks all for the wonderful year!

Regards,
Kai

Re: The holiday is upcoming in PRC China

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Enjoy the moment!

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services

OFBiz Extensions Marketplace
http://oem.ofbizci.net/oci-2/

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Le 02/02/16 11:46, Zheng, Kai a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> The Chinese Spring Festival holiday is upcoming. In PRC China my colleagues and I may be not on the wire so response may be slow. Please be patient. Happy holidays and wish to be back soon. Thanks all for the wonderful year!

Enjoy !