Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Peter Donald <do...@apache.org> on 2001/03/06 04:28:43 UTC

Latest updates

Hi,

James is back down to 6 deprecation warnings - yay ;)

The remaining code (IMAP Stuff) that I will fix up if no one else does but
it is more complex than other stuff so I can't hack at it on lunch break ;)
However if someone else wants to do it I would be eternally greatful ;)

This new code may need a bit of testing (specifically the timeout stuff)
but I think it should be all working - it was mainly copy-paste from
another project I worked on ;)

Cheers,

Pete