Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Peder Jakobsen | gmail <pj...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/20 03:36:56 UTC

Can Drill connect to an MS Access Database file using ODBC?

I have an .mdb (Access file) that ideally I'd like for Drill to see as just
another data source.  Is this possible?

It seems like the MapR driver is for connecting to Drill via ODBC only,
which doesn't cover my use case.

Thanks  :)

Re: Can Drill connect to an MS Access Database file using ODBC?

Posted by William Witt <wi...@witt-family.net>.
It might be simpler to either “brew install mdbtools” or “apt-get install mdbtools” and use mdb-export [mdb file] [table name] > [table_name].csv

Will

Posted by P Jakobsen <pj...@gmail.com>.
Hi William,

Posted by William Witt <wi...@witt-family.net>.