Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org> on 2011/04/26 12:41:48 UTC

Release of v2.1.8?

Hi all,

I'd like to propose that we begin the release process of v2.1.8 on Monday
5/2. There are currently 4 bugs for v2.1.8, I think a couple are "ready",
and I'll investigate the remaining bugs in the next few days.

Take a look at the bug lists, for v2.1.8 and v2.1.9, and post any concerns
about this release plan. I don't know yet if we'll need a v2.1.9 release,
maybe that should just become v3.0. But we definitely need a v2.1.8
release, there's a lot of changes in this release cycle already (lots of
really good stuff too!).

Cheers,

-- Leif