Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Laurent Michenaud <lm...@adeuza.fr> on 2001/11/15 11:34:03 UTC

Benchmark

Hi,

I would like to bench my web server( apache/tomcat )
What's the best ?

I would like to indicate a list of urls( with somes params in it )
and that it takes care of sessions.

Michenaud Laurent
- Adeuza -
[ Développeur Web - Administrateur Réseau ]

Re: Benchmark

Posted by David Cassidy <dc...@hotgen.com>.
Try

http://webperformanceinc.com

We've used it here and its really rather good.

You 'train' it by setting your browser to use it as a
proxy and then go through the bits of the site you want
to test. You login and it records the data you sent
Then you can get it to give your site alot of pain.
it will simulate alot of users doing standard user
type activity or you can get it just to blast your
site...

hope it helps

David