Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Eddie O'Neil <ek...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/04 04:46:12 UTC

Re: 0.9.7: build changes

  I agree that it would definitely make it easier to get started with
the project's binary.  The only downside is if a user might want to
replace any of those JARs with newer -- presumably compatible! --
versions for some reason.  It may not be an issue with OpenJPA, but
with things like Struts, it's not uncommon for someone to want to swap
out a version of commons-foobar.jar for something older / newer /
different.

  So, as an alternate bundling -- +1.

Eddie