Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Kurt Xu <fx...@163.com> on 2011/04/25 03:41:24 UTC

[xml-rpc] How to use ssl in client and server?

Hi all:
    there's so few material about ssl usage on the official website, all of
existing example is just incomplete. Who can offer me an complete sample
of using ssl in both client and server side?

    I've spent 2 days googling.

    thanks.

Kurt

Re: [xml-rpc] How to use ssl in client and server?

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
Hi

Apache Commons consists of several components. Which component are you
asking about?

Kurt Xu skrev 2011-04-25 03:41:
> Hi all:
>    there's so few material about ssl usage on the official website, all
> of existing example is just incomplete. Who can offer me an complete
> sample of using ssl in both client and server side?
>
>    I've spent 2 days googling.
>
>    thanks.
>

> Kurt

Dennis Lundberg