Posted to users@maven.apache.org by raju <ra...@hotmail.com> on 2007/03/16 06:26:33 UTC

Maven build to run Cactus test with clover

Hi,

I am working on Using Maven and cactus along with Clover for Integration
testing.Has anyone tried out something on similar lines.

It could be great if someone could provide a simple example for the same or
some useful links  where i could find some examples.

Regards
Raju

Re: Maven build to run Cactus test with clover

Posted by Petar Tahchiev <pa...@gmail.com>.
2007/3/16, raju <ra...@hotmail.com>:

> Hi,
>
> I am working on Using Maven and cactus along with Clover for Integration
> testing.Has anyone tried out something on similar lines.
>
> It could be great if someone could provide a simple example for the same
> or
> some useful links  where i could find some examples.
>
> Regards
> Raju

Raju hi,

As far as I know there is a maven1 plugin for cactus, provided by Felipe
Leme.
Concerning maven2 there is still no plugin - I was working lately on such a
plugin, but I
only implemented the cactify(war, ear) and merge(webxmls) mojos.
When I started building the runtests  mojos I found some major difficulties
(you that in maven2
you can't extend mojos, so basically, when I can't extend the SureFirePlugin
this means I would
have to rewrite it anew).
Probably we are going to finish the plugin in a month or so, but right now
we are moving cactus in the incubator for a while so that the maven2 build
system
and the maven2 plugin can be finished there.

If you are interested in anything else, you can reach us on the cactus list.

--
Regards, Petar!
Karlovo, Bulgaria.

Public PGP Key at:
http://keyserver.linux.it/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1A15B53B761500F9
Key Fingerprint: AA16 8004 AADD 9C76 EF5B  4210 1A15 B53B 7615 00F9