Posted to users@sling.apache.org by Stefan Seifert <ss...@pro-vision.de> on 2017/04/28 08:16:14 UTC

RE: i18n json resource files with Sling-Initial-Content (was: Sling pipes release)

i think it is currently not possible to deploy json-file bases i18n resources with Sling-Initial-Content.
as described in [1] the json file node nt:file needs an additional mixin mix:language for the language code.
and this is not possible to define with or without ignoreImportProviders=json currently.

i would be also very interested to support i18n json files with Sling-Initial-Content, but i think we have to improve the content loader mechanism for this.

stefan

[1] https://sling.apache.org/documentation/bundles/internationalization-support-i18n.html#json-file-based

Posted by Alexander Klimetschek <ak...@adobe.com>.
On 03.05.2017, at 10:01, Stefan Seifert <ss...@pro-vision.de> wrote:
> coming back to this - it is possible to load i18n json files with JCR content loader - but one bug prevented it working with the last two releases [1]
> this bug is fixed in the current snapshot release of JCR content loader.
>
> i've added and example how to do this on the contentloader documentation [2]

Great, thanks!

Cheers,
Alex

RE: i18n json resource files with Sling-Initial-Content (was: Sling pipes release)

Posted by Stefan Seifert <ss...@pro-vision.de>.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-6825
[2] http://sling.apache.org/documentation/bundles/content-loading-jcr-contentloader.html#example-load-i18n-json-files