Posted to general@lucene.apache.org by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org> on 2010/12/01 13:56:43 UTC

Board Report Due

We have a Board Report due this month.  I will setup the placeholder in SVN.

We have two things we must address beyond the usual:
1. The Trademark stuff.  I will take the lead on this.
2. Per the conversation on Lucene.NET's status, we expect a full report from the .NET community in regards to the concerns raised by the PMC last month.  In particular, we would like to know how each of the 4 items is being addressed and the plan for moving to either a TLP or the attic in the coming months.  George, can you please take the lead on addressing this?

I'd like to have the report ready by the 10th of December.

Thanks,
Grant
PMC Chair