Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by javier <ja...@b4before.com> on 2002/06/17 17:53:45 UTC

How to configure James for use MySql data base

I like connect an MySql data base to James,  I don't know the structre
of database is necessary.

Thanks ! Javier

RE: How to configure James for use MySql data base

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
Javier,

It is documented in sqlResources.xml.  Most of the JDBC tables will all be
done for you.  Some of the less ... polished ... items (e.g., JDBC Alias,
etc.) require you to do some manual setup.

	--- Noel