Posted to dev@linkis.apache.org by rita <ri...@163.com> on 2022/08/09 03:07:18 UTC

[DISCUSS]Linkis management desk front-end function optimization issue

Dear:

The chat records of WeChat group“Apache linkis Community Development Group”are as follows微信群"Apache Linkis 社区开发群"的聊天记录如下

casion  22:38

Updated a series of LINKIS management platform front-end function optimization issue split is relatively fine, mostly are details of the adjustment of the point welcome interested students to recognize 更新了 一系列 linkis的管理台前端 功能优化issue  拆分的比较细 大多是都是细节点的调整  欢迎感兴趣的同学认领  https://github.com/apache/incubator-linkis/issues/2578  2567-2577

Zhaoyun 赵云  08:44

Let me help to change some copywriting. Which branch should I submit now?我帮忙改下几个文案的吧,现在是提交哪个分支?

casion  09:04

Based on the DEV-1.2.1 branch 基于dev-1.2.1分支

Zhaoyun赵云  09:14

OK