Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by hsp_ <pi...@ibest.com.br> on 2006/10/06 20:40:09 UTC

Re: session lifecycle

"1) sessions hold local state information, such as transiently
modified items, namespace mappings, etc. so they *cannot* be shared
among clients that do write operations."
You mean that two clients with a session per each, can't do write operations
(whatever in the workspace) at the same time, is it?
Or you mean that two clients with the same session (I don't know how) can't
do write operations at the same time...

I realized (or may be my issue) that when two clients (one session per
client) perform write operation at the same time, occurs like a dead lock in
the repository, and the two operations get timed out.
Is it a normal behavior of jackrabbit, or do I making some mistake in my
sessions manager implementation?

Helio