Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by David Caruana <da...@alfresco.com> on 2010/06/11 11:55:36 UTC

Links missing from Chemistry web site front page

With the move to confluence for the web site, we're now missing some links which I think are vital:

1) Issue tracking
2) Source code
3) Team

etc

Is it possible to add these to the left hand navigation bar? I'd do it myself, but I've not been smart enough to find out how. Any pointers?

Thanks,
Dave

Re: Links missing from Chemistry web site front page

Posted by Nicolas Raoul <ni...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Paul!

In the OpenCMIS navigation bar, I added a link to the mailing list.

By the way, there is a Git mirror for Chemistry but it does not
contain OpenCMIS, which would be nice to have:
http://git.apache.org/

Best regards,
Nicolas Raoul

Re: Links missing from Chemistry web site front page

Posted by Gabriele Columbro <co...@gmail.com>.
Hey guys,
I'll take care of adding the 3 links below when we've passed the
release.

Though I have a little doubt on the sitemap:  e.g. looking at the doc
page I wrote about the Maven release process [1], child of the index
page [2], I expected it to appear under the sitemap.
Now, while on the wiki [3] it's happily shown under the sitemap,  on
the public website [4] I'm not able to find it. Still the maven
release docs page itself has been published on the public site [5].

Now I'm a bit confused :)

Can you guys explain how I can update the public sitemap (or maybe
just do it and remove the old release docs so we're in line the
undergoing release process) ?

Thanks a lot in advance,
Gab

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CMIS/OpenCMIS+Maven+Release+Documentation