Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Mário Gamito <ga...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/29 11:46:17 UTC

SVN in Linux and Windows

Hi,

My programmers team have SVN installed in a Linux server.
They're working in their Windows workstations with Visual Studio and
then copy the files to a IIS server.

That's why I have the Linux SVN server.

My question is, how do I configure SVN so that when tehy commit from
their Windows workstations the Linux server sends the file to the IIS
server ?

Something like this:

Windows client -> Linux (SVN) server -> Windows 2003 (IIS) server.

Any help would be appreciated.

Warm Regards,
Mário Gamito

Re: SVN in Linux and Windows