Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com> on 2019/08/06 14:26:59 UTC

[HEADS-UP] ActiveMQ Artemis 2.10.0 any time between Aug-08 and Aug-12th

I want to start a release, any time between this Thursday or Monday.

I won't be able to do it on this Friday for personal reasons. hence
the big gap. If anything hold me from doing on Thursday it will be
monday.

--
Clebert Suconic

Re: [HEADS-UP] ActiveMQ Artemis 2.10.0 any time between Aug-08 and Aug-12th

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.
a good reason to not take this version now is.. I have been baking the
current codebase on an internal CI at my job, and on a big desktop I
have on my home office, running tests over and over... and the results
are fairly satisfactory.

Introducing a netty update now could have in the last minute might be
risky.. and I don't see anything warranting a re-cut.

It's desirable to upgrade it.. as a matter of fact we should upgrade
master, but I don't think we should rush the upgrade right before a
release. I had failures happening on the testsuite before netty
updates. I would prefer to keep it stable at this point.

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.

--

Posted by mi...@me.com.INVALID.

Posted by Justin Bertram <jb...@apache.org>.
on the ActiveMQ website [1].

Justin

[1] http://activemq.apache.org/contact/#mailing

Posted by Su...@cognizant.com.

--
Clebert Suconic
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), please reply to the sender and destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email, and/or any action taken in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Where permitted by applicable law, this e-mail and other e-mail communications sent to and from Cognizant e-mail addresses may be monitored. This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), please reply to the sender and destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email, and/or any action taken in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Where permitted by applicable law, this e-mail and other e-mail communications sent to and from Cognizant e-mail addresses may be monitored.

Re: [HEADS-UP] ActiveMQ Artemis 2.10.0 any time between Aug-08 and Aug-12th

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.

--
Tim Bish

Re: [HEADS-UP] ActiveMQ Artemis 2.10.0 any time between Aug-08 and Aug-12th

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Justin Bertram <jb...@apache.org>.

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.