Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Mathias Bässler <01...@web.de> on 2013/08/29 09:48:20 UTC

Chat not working after embedding OM

Hi,

I have OM on my testserver and a colleague of mine embedded a room via iframe into a website. Now some things don't work anymore, like Chat, Screensharing or saving the whiteboard. If I try the normal OM via <server-ip>:5080 and enter a room, everything works, but the embedded version via <testname.de/path/testconference> doesn't. I attached the log files of openmeetings.log and red5.log for the first case (works as it should, chattext is displayed) and for the second case (doesn't work, text was send but nothing appears in the chat). If anyone knows where the error may be / how to fix it, tips would be appreciated.

Greetings,

Mathias

Re: Chat not working after embedding OM

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
According to the log: "User level 0 not allowed"
How have you created "embedded version"? what user is used to enter the
room? how are you authenticated him/her?

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax