Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Scott Miller <sr...@interbel.net> on 2002/01/08 06:00:38 UTC

Disk Quota's

Is there any way to limit the amount of space allocated to each domain user?
I'de like to be able to limit my domains like in increments of 10 or so, is
there such a thing without re-creating it?

Thanks,
Scott Miller

---

Re: Disk Quota's

Posted by Lewis Watson <li...@visionsix.com>.
> Is there any way to limit the amount of space allocated to each domain
user?
> I'de like to be able to limit my domains like in increments of 10 or so,
is
> there such a thing without re-creating it?
>
> Thanks,
> Scott Miller

One thought that comes to mind is pureftp. It has disk quotas and seems to
be a great ftp server, which it shounds like you are going to need probably
anyway. Check it out at http://www.sourceforge.net

Lewis Watson

RE: Disk Quota's

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
> From: Scott Miller [mailto:srmiller@interbel.net]

> Is there any way to limit the amount of space allocated to each
> domain user?
> I'de like to be able to limit my domains like in increments of 10
> or so, is
> there such a thing without re-creating it?

This really depends entirely on your operating system.  Apache does not
manage disk storage.

Joshua.