Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "KARR, DAVID (ATTSI)" <dk...@att.com> on 2010/11/23 17:11:10 UTC

Proper way to deploy properties files into WEB-INF/classes?

In my "src/main/java" tree, I have properties files that need to be
deployed into WEB-INF/classes.  I thought these would be copied by
default, but they are not.  They didn't go into "target/classes" or
"WEB-INF/classes".  I don't need to filter properties in it.  I'm using
version 2.1.1 of the maven-war-plugin.

Re: Proper way to deploy properties files into WEB-INF/classes?

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
Or more easily,  move them to src/main/resources, following the convention.

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.
2010/11/23 KARR, DAVID (ATTSI) <dk...@att.com>:
> In my "src/main/java" tree, I have properties files that need to be
> deployed into WEB-INF/classes.  I thought these would be copied by
> default, but they are not.  They didn't go into "target/classes" or
> "WEB-INF/classes".  I don't need to filter properties in it.  I'm using
> version 2.1.1 of the maven-war-plugin.

Follow the Maven way, put them in "src/main/resources".

Antonio