Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com> on 2014/08/24 22:45:38 UTC

How many podlings are being incubated?

Lookse like we need to update podling.xml.  The August report states 31.  My tooling states 33:

Argus
Aurora
BatchEE
Blur
Brooklyn
Celix
DataFu
DeviceMap
Drill
Droids
Falcon
Fleece
Flink
Hadoop Development Tools
Kalumet
log4cxx2
MetaModel
MRQL
NPanday
ODF Toolkit
Optiq
Parquet
REEF
Ripple
Samza
Sentry
Sirona
Slider
Storm
Streams
Twill
Usergrid
Wave

Re: How many podlings are being incubated?

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
I have fixed what was hopefully the last item in the graduation list, so Celix
shouldn't appear in the IPMC reports anymore.

Cos

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@gmail.com>.
Celix needs clean up and reef is new this month.  I believe those are the
only deltas.

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <rv...@apache.org>.