Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Sy...@swisscom.com on 2003/03/26 14:23:15 UTC

XMLForm: could I use tag with Collection or ...

Hello,

I want to have a XMLForm view with a code that could be (I think) like this:

<xf:repeat nodeset="variable">
  <xf:output ref="variableName"/>
  <xf:output ref="variableValue"/>
  <xf:output ref="variableOrder"/>
</xf:repeat>

My goal is to display an array like this:

----display----

Variables:

variableName	variableValue	variableOrder
------------	-------------	-------------
server		sfh3344		1
display		red			2

----display----

My problem is that I don't know in which object (Collection, Array, HashMap, etc...) I could store this "variable" for the <repeat> tag. The data come from a database.

In the wizard example the author uses a HashMap.
But in this case I think it's not possible.

Is anyone could help me?

Thanks
Sylvain (T)

Re: XMLForm: could I use tag with Collection or ...

Posted by ivelin <iv...@apache.org>.
should work.

-=Ivelin=-