Posted to general@gump.apache.org by Sam Ruby <ru...@intertwingly.net> on 2003/05/04 00:02:06 UTC

[Fwd: Re: XMLOutputter and Velocity]

Patch from jason: remove four lines.  I'm also turning on the
deprecation flag on the compiles in the hopes that it will identify more
problems before they become problems.

Jason: thanks!

- Sam Ruby

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@adeptra.com>.
This seems straightforward.  Done.

geir

On Saturday, May 3, 2003, at 06:02 PM, Sam Ruby wrote:

> Patch from jason: remove four lines.  I'm also turning on the
> deprecation flag on the compiles in the hopes that it will identify
> more problems before they become problems.
>
> Jason: thanks!
>
> - Sam Ruby

Adeptra, Inc.                                       203-434-2093(m)
geirm@adeptra.com                                   203-247-1713(m)

Re: [Fwd: Re: XMLOutputter and Velocity]

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@adeptra.com>.