Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by ymaraner <tp...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/22 21:07:54 UTC

Errors when Deploying EAR file to TomEE+ 1.5 with no contained WAR

I have an EAR file containing only EJB modules and supporting jar files, no
WAR modules.
When I deploy my EAR file to TomEE+ 1.5, it deploys successfully except for
the following Exceptions in the log file:

The enterprise application seems to be fully deployed and functions as
expected when accessed using an EJB/JMS client or a WebService client.
However, I cannot release an application where SEVERE exceptions are
commonly displayed in the log files.

-----
- Tim

Re: Errors when Deploying EAR file to TomEE+ 1.5 with no contained WAR

Posted by ymaraner <tp...@gmail.com>.
I had put it in webapps.

The apps directory did not exist, so I created it and placed the ear file in
apps.  The application now deploys and starts up without that error.

Thanks again Romain!

-----

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,