Posted to user@thrift.apache.org by Nevo Hed <nh...@aereo.com> on 2014/03/01 03:15:59 UTC

Re: "Could not find include file shared.thrift"

Need more context
What directory are you running from (CWD) and what flags?

Posted by Nevo Hed <nh...@aereo.com>.
Meik

I'm with Jens on this, I think you dont have the shared file (as the error
states)

 ... as you are not running from the original thrift tree, my guess is that
you just copied the tutorial file without copying shared.thrift

Posted by Samir Faci <sa...@esamir.com>.

Posted by Meik Schutz <Me...@blip.pt>.
Hi Nevo,