Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Nithin Sreekumar <ni...@ecsfin.com> on 2017/09/12 05:26:30 UTC

Search if the indexed data is present in the query or not

My query is a message which can be of any length. For example "A quick
brown lazy fox jump over the well and ran to the jungle" is my query to
check. I have some indexed data. The indexed data contains strings which is
present as well as not in the message.
For example :- {'lazy','jump',etc}
Obviously, we can check for the query string in the indexed data. But what
I need is if I search with that long message and if any part of the message
is present in the indexed data, then it must highlight the part of the
message where the string is found.