Posted to user@lucenenet.apache.org by Laxmilal Menaria <me...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/01 05:29:20 UTC

Highlighter.Net 2.0 not working with wildcard queries

Hello everyone,

I am using Lucene.Net 2.0 and Highlighter 2.0 with my sample application..
when I have searched any specific word that are presents in index,
highlighter is working, but when i have tried with wild card (*) with search
word, the highlighter not highlight the search strings, its shows only
search results. anyone know about this..pls tell me about, how to solve
it...

Thanks in advance,
LM

RE: Highlighter.Net 2.0 not working with wildcard queries

Posted by George Aroush <ge...@aroush.net>.
Hi Laxmilal,

Please tell us how you are using the highlighter.  Also, take a look at the
NUnit tests that comes with the highlighter.  There are a number of wild
card tests there including ?, *, ~.  All those tests are passing.  The NUnit
test is a good place to learn how to use a given feature.

Regards,

-- George