Posted to announce@apachecon.com by Rodent of Unusual Size <Ke...@Golux.Com> on 2000/08/04 20:57:46 UTC

Session change and proceedings question

Greetings!

Just a quick reminder: early-bird registration for ApacheCon
Europe 2000 ends on 15 September..

We have made a small change to the session schedule.
On Monday evening, we have swapped the session in the
M17 ("Security Solutions with SSL") and M21 ("The Backhand
Project") slots in order to have the Backhand session held
before M20, "High Scalability for SSL and Apache".  The
schedule displayed on the Web site has been updated accordingly;
see <URL:http://ApacheCon.Com/2000/EU/html/sessions.html>.

We would like your opinion about whether you would prefer to
have the conference proceedings (handouts and slides) on
paper, spiral bound and handed out at registration, or on
a CD instead.  We can only do one or the other, so if you
have a preference please reply to the message and tell us
whether you'd rather have "CD" or "paper".

Thanks!
--
#ken    P-)}