Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by ma qiang <ma...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/14 13:18:32 UTC

api about hbase?

Hi colleague,
       After reading the api docs about hbase,I don't know how to
manipulate the hase using the java api .Would you please send me some
examples?
       Thank you!

Ma Qiang
Fudan University
Shanghai, P. R. China

Re: api about hbase?

Posted by stack <st...@duboce.net>.
See first item in the FAQ: http://wiki.apache.org/lucene-hadoop/Hbase/FAQ.
St.Ack

RE: api about hbase?

Posted by Jim Kellerman <ji...@powerset.com>.
The only examples we have at this point are the unit tests. They
are rather contrived but it's what we have. You can find them in
the source tree under

src/contrib/hbase/src/test/org/apache/hadoop/hbase

---