Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Paridhi Bansal <pa...@mail.com> on 2003/09/17 20:17:09 UTC

Re: Tomcat Crashing...

If you could tell me where to look for that System.exit call??I mean in the tomcat scripts???

Paridhi

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

http://corp.mail.com/careers

Re: Tomcat Crashing...

Posted by Tim Funk <fu...@joedog.org>.
DOH! I was distracted on the phone and type the *wrong thing*:

find . -name '*.java' | xargs grep System.exit
  OR
find . -type f | xargs grep System.exit

-Tim

Re: Tomcat Crashing...