Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by sanujit <sa...@yahoo.com> on 2007/05/09 09:24:49 UTC

problem with the Deploying Geronimo in application server

<openejb/> subtask has no mandatory attributes to be specified, this has to
generate the openejb-jar.xml for OpenEJB container of Geronimo
 This file is not getting generated with the addition of <openejb/> task in
the build file.
  Any  help in  generation of the openejb-jar.xml file is appreciable.....
Below is the ejbdoclets....

<target name="ejb" description="Generate the xdoclet ejb classes">
    <ejbdoclet destdir="${src.dir}"
               mergedir="${ejb.merge.dir}"
               excludedtags="@version,@author,@todo"
               addedtags=""
               ejbspec="${ejb.spec.version}"
               force="${xdoclet.force}"
               verbose="false">
      <!-- EJB files to be included in build -->
                                                                  etc..etc..
      <!-- JBoss sepcifics -->
      <jboss version="3.2"
             xmlencoding="UTF-8"
             validatexml="false"
             mergedir="${ejb.merge.dir}"
             destdir="${meta.dir}"/>

      <!-- Weblogic specifics -->
      <weblogic version="8.1"
                xmlencoding="UTF-8"
                createtables="Disabled"
                validatexml="false"
                datasource="${data.source.name}"
                persistence="weblogic"
                mergedir="${ejb.merge.dir}"
                destdir="${meta.dir}"/>
     <openejb/>
    </ejbdoclet>

Re: problem with the Deploying Geronimo in application server

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
It's hard to tell but I suspect you are trying to use xdoclet to
generate a vendor plan for an ejb app?  AFAIK there is no xdoclet
support for any openejb version integrated with geronimo.  I suggest
you use unreleased geronimo 2/openejb 3 with annotated ejb 3 beans
where you will need little if any vendor plan.

thanks
david jencks