Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by "McDade, James (Jim)" <mc...@lucent.com> on 2000/10/17 22:46:15 UTC

Here's a tough one

Hello,

I'm trying to see how much cpu time a soap call takes.  Not real time, but
time spent by the CPU or what have you.  Due to a lacking graphic interface
on the machine I am using, I cannot currently run the TcpTunnelGui.  Does
this Tunnel have any timing information for me, or should I just assume it
isn't useful for timing?

Also, does anyone know any way to get CPU time using only java, xml, and
soap?

Seems Java only give real time.  The only thing I think of is using a native
Unix command through Java.

Any suggestions more than welcome,
Jim

Re: Here's a tough one

Posted by Cory Isaacson <ci...@capita2.com>.
The Tunnel would only slow it down. I did timing tests with and without, and
it was much faster without the Tunnel.

Cory

Re: Here's a tough one

Posted by Cory Isaacson <ci...@capita2.com>.