Posted to dev@twill.apache.org by Terence Yim <ch...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/28 09:06:46 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Twill-0.2.0-incubating RC1

Hi all,

I have created a twill-0.2.0-incubating release candidate (rc1). This
is the second release for Twill.

The source tarball, including signatures, digests, etc can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/twill/0.2.0-incubating-rc1/src

The tag to be voted upon is v0.2.0-incubating:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-twill.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/tags/v0.2.0-incubating

The Nexus Staging URL:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetwill-1001

https://people.apache.org/keys/committer/chtyim.asc

KEYS file available here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/twill/KEYS

For information about the contents of this release see:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/twill/0.2.0-incubating-rc1/CHANGES.txt

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Twill 0.2.0-incubating

The vote will be open for 72 hours.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Twill 0.2.0-incubating
[ ] +0 no opinion

Terence

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Twill-0.2.0-incubating RC1

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Signature OK
Checksum OK
LICENSE and NOTICE OK
Not executable jar OK
Built and Run tests OK

+1 (non binding)

- Henry

Posted by Albert Shau <al...@yahoo.com>.
+1

Downloaded, ran all tests, built, and ran an app on hadoop.

On Friday, March 28, 2014 1:17 PM, Gary Helmling <gh...@gmail.com> wrote:

+1

Built and ran all tests.

Verified sig, LICENSE, NOTICE, DISCLAIMER, README.

Verified source release contents match git release tag.

I did get some sporadic failures in two tests: ControllerTest and
LogHandlerTestRun.  But these were not consistent -- I got a number of
successful runs too.  Seems like we may have some timing issues in these
tests.

Posted by Gary Helmling <gh...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Andreas Neumann <an...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.
+1. sigs/xsum validate. Rat runs clean. Ran through the incubator
release checklist and everything seems fine.

Patrick