Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Mark Webb <el...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/29 15:50:45 UTC

modify a MINA server while running

I have read that you can add/remove filters while the app is running.  Is
there a preferred was of doing this?

Spring maybe??

--
..Cheers
Mark

Re: Get to the IoAcceptor from the IoHandler

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
On 6/30/07, Fernando C. de Castro <fe...@altriz.com.br> wrote:

> Hi,
>
>    I've been browsing through the mailing list archives looking for a way to get to Acceptor from the SessionHandler (eg if a certain event is detected on messageReceived(), I would like to call Acceptor.unbind() etc ). The closest thing I found was this:
>
> http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@mina.apache.org/msg03097.html
>
> where apparently the SessionHandler was supposed to keep a reference to the class that contained the Acceptor, and make a call to a method that would "stop" the Acceptor.
>
>    Is there another way to reach the Acceptor, something inherent to MINA?

This thread would be more helpful. :)

http://www.nabble.com/IoSession-incoming-or-outgoing-connection--tf3825953.html#a10831270

HTH,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP Key ID: 0x0255ECA6

Get to the IoAcceptor from the IoHandler

Re: modify a MINA server while running

Posted by Cameron Taggart <ca...@gmail.com>.
Would throwing OSGi into the technology mix create some possibilities
for upgrading/installing/disabling an IoFilter?  I think Apache
Directory and Qpid are either using both or planning to use both, but
I vaguely know the possibilities.

Cameron

Posted by Mark Webb <el...@gmail.com>.

--