Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "meliamark@eircom.net" <me...@eircom.net> on 2004/05/15 20:09:16 UTC

HELP - .NET Client gets Null when request sent to Axis server???

Hi all,

I hope someone can help me, I have being tying to fix this
problem for a week now, and it has to be fixed by Wed.

I have an Axis Java web service that returns a message
using SOAP messaging. When I try to communicate using the
java client it works no problem, but when i try to send
request using a client stub developed in C# using wsdl.exe
the request goes to the server and a SOAP message is sent
back but all the client gets is a null (using the
debugger). What the hell is going on, the client is
definitly getting the message(I can see it going to the
client using a TCP monitor), but when i debug the code the
response is null.

Does anyone have any idea??? Please Help!!!

Thanks in Advance,
Mark
.

http://mail2web.com/ .