Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org> on 2011/12/13 04:22:22 UTC

Robby Pelssers as committer and PMC member

Been around Cocoon for a long time. On dev around late 2004.
He seems very helpful and respectful.
Late 2009 he asked for Daisy edit rights (and immediately sent iCLA).
Has been keen on Cocoon-2.1, even in recent past.

He was mentioned here, back in July-2008 when we considered a
batch of new ones. IIRC then some people thought that we were
adding too many at once.

-David

Re: Robby Pelssers as committer and PMC member

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.
Hmmm, please disregard for now. That was supposed to be sent
to private@ list.

Ooops.

-David