Posted to general@xml.apache.org by Britta Schüle <br...@ixos.de> on 2000/05/24 10:11:51 UTC

And again - problem with Xalan_1_0_1

Managed to get my parser to run yesterday thanks to recommendations, but
today I'm facing another (bug?) again. Now it's that my app thinks that the
org.xml.sax.ext.LexicalHandler is missing in the process() method. I'm
importing org.xml.sax.* and org.apache.xalan.xslt.*. In the past I've solved
that problem by giving my app xerces-1_0_4 on the class path as well as
xalan, but that provoked other errors, as Scott informed me yesterday.
So is that really a problem with the xerces version included in xalan or is
there a workaround? Any suggestions'd be helpful!
Cheers, Britta

Britta Schüle
MSc Software Engineering
Product Development 1