Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Jean-Francois Arcand <jf...@apache.org> on 2002/10/22 23:46:33 UTC

[3.3] Is methodo.a.c.http11.Http11Processor.addFilter used

Hi,

is method o.a.c.http11.Http11Processor.addFilter used by Tomcat 3.x? The
method is not used in 4.1.X and 5, and I would like to remove it. The
method gives direct access to Class.forName, and this is a "lightweight"
security issue.

Thanks,

-- Jeanfrancois

Re: [3.3] Is methodo.a.c.http11.Http11Processor.addFilter used

Posted by Bill Barker <wb...@wilshire.com>.
It's not called by 3.3.  Like everybody else, 3.3 doesn't know anything
about o.a.c.http.**.

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>