Posted to user@ant.apache.org by samuel cheung <sy...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/24 05:47:26 UTC

How can I change file permission on Windows using ANT?

How can I change file permission to read only on Windows using ANT?
The core ant task that I read only support on Unix?

Please let me know if I am wrong and what is the solution to my problem.

Thank you.

Re: How can I change file permission on Windows using ANT?

Posted by "Ivan \"Rambius\" Ivanov" <ra...@yahoo.com>.
Hello,

--- samuel cheung <sy...@gmail.com> wrote:

> How can I change file permission to read only on
> Windows using ANT?
> The core ant task that I read only support on Unix?

What about <attrib> -
http://ant.apache.org/manual/OptionalTasks/attrib.html?

Regards
Ivan

P.S. An offtopic question: is there a way to remove
the read permission of a file for a given user in
Windows using the command line only?