Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by sebge2 <se...@cyberplongeurs.be> on 2010/08/18 10:39:23 UTC

Re: asm library version conflict

What about ASM-1.5.3 required by CLIB 2.1.3, is there any well known problems
when using that old version of ASM with CXF?

Re: asm library version conflict

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Wednesday 18 August 2010 4:39:23 am sebge2 wrote:
> What about ASM-1.5.3 required by CLIB 2.1.3, is there any well known
> problems when using that old version of ASM with CXF?

Yea.  CXF won't use it.   For MOST cases, that's OK.   CXF can fall back to
other, non-asm fallback code.    For some cases, mostly around java-first use
cases that use JAXB annotations in the SEI, there would be issues.

My suggestion is to use the cglib-nodeps version which includes the asm it
needs in a private package space.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org