Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by "Ikegame, Masakazu" <Ma...@hp.com> on 2009/09/17 04:29:06 UTC

Q&A Subversion on the virtualization platform

Hi.
my name is Masakazu.ikegame.
poor my English sorry.

Our customer is using Subversion 1.1.4-r1.
They want to use Subversion on the virtualization platform.
Do you support it?
If you have policy for Virtualization,please teach me.

I hope quickly answer.

Thank you & May the force be with you
Masakazu.Ikegame

Masakazu Ikegame
Data Center Transformation Practice
Solution Infrastructure Practice
Technology Services
Hewlett-Packard Japan,Ltd.

Re: Q&A Subversion on the virtualization platform

Posted by Ryan Schmidt <su...@ryandesign.com>.
On Sep 16, 2009, at 23:29, Ikegame, Masakazu wrote:

> Our customer is using Subversion 1.1.4-r1.
> They want to use Subversion on the virtualization platform.
> Do you support it?
> If you have policy for Virtualization,please teach me.

I have no information about virtualization for you; maybe you could
explain in more detail what you're trying to accomplish so that
someone with such experience can help you.

Also, please tell your customer that Subversion 1.4 and earlier are no
longer supported, and they should use the current version, which is
1.6.5.

RE: Q&A Subversion on the virtualization platform

Posted by "Ikegame, Masakazu" <Ma...@hp.com>.
Hi Andy-san & Ryan-san

 Thank you very much.

 Masakazu