Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Michael Wuttke <mw...@beuth-hochschule.de> on 2016/11/04 08:27:52 UTC

Fwd: Plugin contributor's notification: OpenMeetings

Hello Maxim,

is there a way to clear the chat history from moodle site?

Thanks & Greetings,
Michael

Bryce Holland has commented on a plugin you are contributing to:

I am having an issue where separate Openmeetings in different courses
are seeing the same chat history. Is there any way for moderators to
clear the history? When I enter a room via the OpenMeetings console
itself, the chat is a static pane with the option to clear. However, via
Moodle, the chat is a dropdown, without the ability to clear. I am using
Moodle 3.0 with the latest version of the plugin and OpenMeetings on
CentOS 6.8.

Plugin link: https://moodle.org/plugins/mod_openmeetings

Re: Plugin contributor's notification: OpenMeetings

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
ok :)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Plugin contributor's notification: OpenMeetings

Posted by Michael Wuttke <mw...@beuth-hochschule.de>.
Hello Maxim,

Posted by Michael Wuttke <mw...@beuth-hochschule.de>.
Hello Maxim,

sorry, but I can#t reproduce this issue.

Thanks & Greetings,
Michael

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Michael,

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Plugin contributor's notification: OpenMeetings

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Michael,